Our sweet Jonathan Kelly Higgins received his blessing yesterday. Dustin performed the ordinance and gave Jonathan a wonderful blessing. How grateful we are that Dustin is worthy to do so! We are also so grateful for our supportive family we love so much! It was so neat for us to have Dustin's brothers, dad, and my dad participate in the blessing. There is so much joy and peace in being surrounded by righteous lovedones.Jonathan looked so pure and sweet in his little blessing outfit. I remember shopping with my mother-in-law two-and-a-half years ago for a blessing outfit for Benjamin. When we saw this one, we both looked at each other and smiled... it was perfect! I am so happy to have little Jonathan wear it, too. I love the pioneer-ish style, as it reminds me that this precious Gospel and the Lord's promises are ours because of the faith and devotion of our progenitors and that His course is truly one eternal round.
1 comment:
He is so cute. Its always great to have family be there. Iam glad they could all come down.
Post a Comment