Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!

Today our little boy turned 3 years old. Amazing. He has brought us so much joy these past three years.
We are so grateful Benjamin is our sweet son!

February 15, 2005 February 15, 2006 February 15, 2007

February 15, 2008

Big boy 3-year-old! We love you SO much!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay! Happy 3 years Benjamin!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Nunes Family said...

Happy late B-day! I just love all of his pictures.

The Higham Family said...

I cant believe he's 3 already- like we said before, that just seems so old! We cant wait to see you guys again so we can see how much bigger and cuter he's gotten :)

LittleFamilyJL said...

What a happy day! It is neat to see all 4 of those pictures together like that. He is getting so big!!! We hope you had a wonderful celebrations for both Dustin and Benjamin. (I didn't realize that their Birthdays were around the same time. One day apart? Wow.)
Happy Birthday fellas!

kjera said...

aw your blog is so dang cute! Send me your email address, and I can send you an invitation to mine. My address is kjeracarroll@hotmail.com