Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank You Grammy, Grampa Kelly, Uncle Cody, & Aunt Mollie!

Hi, this is Benjamin.
I just wanted to say thank you to my Grammy, G'pa Kelly, Uncle Cody, and Aunt Mollie for the great coloring book you made for me. It's my favorite. I colored all the pictures as soon as I got it. I wanted to share them with you. Here I am, with my pictures! I love you!

6 comments:

M Whiting said...

i've got the cutest grandsons in the world! loved the video of our precious Benjamin. love, grammy

Mari Kjar said...

OH MY CUTE!!! that is sooo cute!! benjamin is DEFINATELY CUTE. i loved that. you are so cute!! i miss you & love you!! talk to you soon.

The Higham Family said...

I love how well he talks- not too much longer before we'll be able tp have conversations with Jeffrey! My favorite part was how he and Jonathan were green like aliens! hehe

kim said...

Melinda what an adorable post and a great way to say thank you to the family that is so far away. I am sure your family will treasure that always.

M Whiting said...

oh, melinda, i have the most adorable nephew ever!!! he's just so darling!! youe've done a fabulous job at raising him. Kudos!!! -Mols

BensonFam said...

Oh my goodness - I just love each and every one of those posts - especially the artwork. It's amazing how their little minds work, isn't it? What a grown up boy!