Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Big Day for Jonathan

Today was a big day for our baby boy. He cut his first tooth! I figured it was time as our usually happy boy has had a little grumpy time every day or so for the past couple of weeks, not to mention the drool and chomping on everything...

He also ate his first solids! I've been putting it off because, well, he didn't seem all that interested and I'm not loving the idea of the additional food prep, clean-up, etc... but, he's been acting extra hungry lately (he's quite a growing boy!), so we decided it was finally time to try out rice cereal. It was a hit! He's a natural eater ;).

Benjamin LOVED feeding Jonathan, too-- he really did a great job... he's such a sweet big brother!

There's a couple fun videos of this little experience under our Family Movies list-- feel free to check them out. We love our cute boys!

No comments: