Ok, so I'm a bit late on the draw here, but I did want to report that Dustin took the Boards last week and actually came home feeling GOOD. Hurray! He says he feels like he passed both and is just hoping he's gotten a decent score to get us in the residency we want. Though he doesn't get his scores for another 5 or 6 weeks, I'm confident he did great. We are SO proud of all his hard work and studying--- most of all, we are SO HAPPY to have our daddy and husband back!!! He just finished his intro to rotations classes today and now we have 2 fabulous weeks ahead of a whole lot of STRESS-FREE family time!! Can life get better than this? I submit that it cannot!
We also want to thank our friends and family who have been thinking and praying for Dustin and our family. We know we have been especially blessed because of your faith and thoughtfulness and couldn't have accomplished it all without you! :)
Well-- the next two weeks may not include any studying (yipee!!) but we've got quite a packed schedule with a Higgins' Family Reunion, camping, and a family vacation. Busy, busy, busy, but so exciting! We hope your summer is as fun-filled as ours. :)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for posting on my blog. I am glad we can be blogging buddies now as well as VT companions. Its always fun to read and see what others are up too. And face it I am sucker for pictures. I feel very blessed to have been paired with you for VT and I am glad for the opportunity to get to know you better.
yo, although you seem unattainable... i know someday we'll have a niccce looong chat again. hope all the reunions are fun and everything! and go dustin!! love you much!!
Congrats to Dustin! All the hard work paying off. Have a fun vacation. I love reading the updates on your family!
Enjoy the break and congrats in advance Dustin:)
What a relief! Enjoy your little break and have a fabulous time with your cute little fam. Great job Dustin!
Amen, and amen and AMEN!!! Medical students have the best wives! ;0)
Flo
Hey guys, thanks Dustin for letting me know about your guys Blog! So fun to see what you are up to and congrats and doing well on your boards!
yo, i know you're busy... but... i'm ready for an update!! :) what a hypocrite i am to say that, but i love yours. so when you have a min. love you!!!!!!!
Post a Comment