Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Surprise! He's Here! Hurray!!



Elias Dan Higgins


May 16, 2010, 11:18pm
7 lb. 7 oz., 20 in.


We are so thrilled to have our little Eli with us at last! He is perfectly beautiful and we absolutely adore him. Thank you to all for your love and support. Mom, Eli, and family are doing so well. His arrival story and other details to come (eventually). :)




17 comments:

Susan said...

Yay!! What a cutie. SO happy you guys are doing so well and that your mom is there with you. :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and a beautiful picture of him! (The lighting is perfect!)

P.S. I looked at your photo site, Melinda, and you have some really great pictures on there. Beautiful work!

kim said...

Melinda he is absolutely beautiful and he has a great Birthday too :) Love the name and can't wait to hear all the details. Miss you guys and wish I was there to bring you dinner.

Ben and Leah said...

He's so adorable! Congratulations!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Aww, yay!! I love hearing about new babies! Elias is a beautiful name and he is so beautiful. I'm glad you're doing well, too, Melinda!

Laura said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! He is adorable! Well wishes to you and the family! He is lucky to have such a great family to come home to!

F Montierth said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad you guys are all home safe and sound.

LeAnne said...

Yay! He is here and looks adorable! I am glad you are both recovering well. Take it easy!!!! Enjoy those moments. :)

Love ya!

DA & J said...

Congrats! He is absoultely beautiful! I hope you are doing well.

Mortensen's said...

Yay!!! I love my little great-nephews! He's beautiful! Congrats to the whole fam! :)

Erica said...

He's so precious! Congrats! So happy things are going well. :)

Jo said...

I was just checking your blog to see what's up with your cute little fam....SURPRISE, I had no idea the little guy was here! YAY!!! Congratulations, you are such a sweet, wonderful friend and I am so grateful to have you as my niece!

tessa said...

He is just beautiful!

Heber Phillips said...

Congrats! He is sure cute! Where are you guys going for residency?? What is Dustin going into?

David and Leah said...

Congratulations dearie! Great picture, I wonder who took it? :) Seriously, I love the name and I love you! I hope things continue to go well-give them all a hug from me.

Chelise said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats! And what a cute Mome too:)

Julie said...

Congrats! Just adorable!!