Hi there!
It's me, baby Eli.
My mommy has wanted to update this blog for quite some time, but, well, the forces of life (mostly me and my brothers) seem to defy even her best efforts. She actually has several unfinished drafts of posts, and, I'm sure intends to fill you in on the crazy goings-on of the past few months very soon. Even so, in between cat-naps, diaper-changes, feedings, and tummy-time and playtime, I thought I'd hack the laptop and at least just let you all know we're doing well.
It's been quite a crazy few past months-- in my short life I've had 3 IVs, a NICU scare, an ER visit, a surgery, and have been 'put under' twice. I'm fine, though-- it all could've be much worse! I'm a pretty happy little guy despite it all.
My Daddy graduated medical school and is an official doctor-- he's tired and gone a lot for his residency, but I can tell he really enjoys his job.
My big brothers are really great. Jonathan is leaving me the only one in diapers and is almost potty-trained. Benjamin just started Kindergarten.
Mommy spends pretty much all of her time taking care of us and the house. I can tell she enjoys our new home. Our house is just right, the trees and green are beautiful, and people have been so welcoming and good to us. She was also just called to be a Young Women advisor.
I can also tell, though, she misses her Arizona friends (and family), too...
Oh, mommy caught me... I'd better get back to sucking my fingers...I'll make sure to remind her to blog soon, though. She said to tell you your love, thoughts, emails, notes, and support mean a lot to her. Thanks for thinking of us! She'll update you soon! If I let her...
Bye now!
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! I had no idea sweet little Eli was causing so much 'excitement' lately. :) The boys look great though! I can't wait to hear more updates about your new residency life, Melinda! :) Loves to you.
Too cute! Wow you've been busy, would love to hear the details when you get the chance. Just an FYI, Amy is doing amazing
Awww he's sooooo cute!!! Now I'm just left wanting more of the story of what's been going on with this little guy! Update soon!
Hey you! So glad to hear you are alive and well, I was getting worried about you. I am sorry to hear that little Eli has had such a rough little start. Hope all is well now and can't wait to hear more details. Love ya and miss ya.
I'm so glad you posted on your blog, I've missed pictures of my cute little nephews (and you too!) I feel like you're so close...but so far! I wish we could come see you. Call me anytime, I'd love to chat about all our wonderful mommy struggles (and joys!)
Aw, so cute! So glad to hear you're still hanging in there, can't wait for an update. Hugs! :)
Hey busy girl. I have been thinking about you lately!!! Sorry I have been horrible at keeping in touch with you. Your boys are darling as ever. I am glad you all are well, especially little Eli. I will drop you a little note soon. But just know your old roommie is thinking about ya!
Love ya!
Good to know you are still out there and busy as always. Glad Eli has made a full recovery. I'm sure that was too stressful. Great to hear an update. Keep them coming Eli;)
Melinda, I love your blog. Your kids are so darling. We're glad to have you all here in our ward.
Wow, Melinda, glad it's all turned out so well. He is so cute--who would ever guess he's been so much work!!
We are so glad that Eli is doing well. You have such cute boys! We are the worst about leaving comments, but we think about your guys often. So glad Eli did well with all the medical treatments!
Hey, Melinda! You're boys are getting so big and are so handsome! Congrats to Dustin and hope everything is going great! Just thinking of you.
Could you send me your phone#? We may be visiting Missouri in March!!
Post a Comment