What a beautiful family and what a wonderful greeting card! So good to know things are going well! You guys look fabulous! We have moved to Saipan which is out in the Northern Mariana Islands :-)
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate your advice about my hair. Maybe I will do something fun and different with it.
To answer your question about the paper I used on my blog header, it is a piece of scrapbook paper (by My Mind's Eye, I think) that I scanned in and cropped in photoshop. Sorry that isn't much help. I have some more. I could possibly scan it in for you and email it to you if you would like. I can't guarantee a quick turnaround with how busy I am, but tell me when you need it by and give me your email address and I will get it to you.
Thank you so much for your nice comment you left on my blog! That just really made my day... maybe my WEEK! :) I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I miss you dear Melinda! I don't want to give you a hard time about not blogging, but I miss seeing pics of your sweet boys! Isn't Eli like 8 now?!! haha. I hope residency is treating you alright. You guys are 2nd years now! Wahoo!! You are doing a 3 year program right? You are almost half way done! :)
Hi Melinda and Dustin, I think about you all the time and hope to see you and your sweet family very soon. It was wonderful your family came into my life and I am so grateful.
We are a happy little family of four. Benjamin is our curious, busy, and fun five year old. Jonathan is our curious, busy, and sweet-as-can-be two year old. We look forward to another curious, busy, sweet little guy to join our family in May! Dustin works hard in his fourth (and FINAL!) year of medical school and as a fabulous husband and daddy and Melinda works hard as a full-time wife and mommy. We are blessed! Life is good.
5 comments:
What a beautiful family and what a wonderful greeting card! So good to know things are going well!
You guys look fabulous! We have moved to Saipan which is out in the Northern Mariana Islands :-)
Hi Melinda,
Cute Christmas card. You have a beautiful family.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate your advice about my hair. Maybe I will do something fun and different with it.
To answer your question about the paper I used on my blog header, it is a piece of scrapbook paper (by My Mind's Eye, I think) that I scanned in and cropped in photoshop. Sorry that isn't much help. I have some more. I could possibly scan it in for you and email it to you if you would like. I can't guarantee a quick turnaround with how busy I am, but tell me when you need it by and give me your email address and I will get it to you.
Ashley
P.S. I forgot to give you my email address. It is ashleylschultz@gmail.com
Thank you so much for your nice comment you left on my blog! That just really made my day... maybe my WEEK! :) I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I miss you dear Melinda! I don't want to give you a hard time about not blogging, but I miss seeing pics of your sweet boys! Isn't Eli like 8 now?!! haha. I hope residency is treating you alright. You guys are 2nd years now! Wahoo!! You are doing a 3 year program right? You are almost half way done! :)
Hi Melinda and Dustin, I think about you all the time and hope to see you and your sweet family very soon. It was wonderful your family came into my life and I am so grateful.
Post a Comment