Saturday, January 2, 2010

About Time!

We're back! Both home and the blogosphere...

And, well, it's official. I'm not much of a blogger. However, though not much of a blogger, I still blog-- I've just realized the frequency will probably be chronically sporatic. I'm grateful for sweet friends and family who check and read our little blog... and bug me to update it! My apologies, to you, for the 6 month wait. How about yet another mega-update? ;)
For curious and inquiring minds, here's some of what these past 6 months have held for us...

Cheers and love to all!

3 comments:

BensonFam said...

Melinda - it was so fun reading about you and your family and catching up on your busy, busy, busy six months. Your boys are so grown up and handsome! I LOVE your new hair color, and can't wait to hear your news in a few days.... :)

kim said...

Glad you guys made it back safe. I will drop you an email later.

Can't wait to hear the "BIG NEWS" although I am sure I can probably guess. In the mean time hope you got my present on the kitchen table and that it helps with the "BIG NEWS."

Liora said...

What a fun six months!! Good luck with the match and everything that involves! Can't wait to hear your big news!!! :)