We have so much to be grateful for!
Life certainly has its bumps in the road, but, man, we've got it SO good and, especially during this holiday season, we feel so THANKFUL.
We hope you all have a wonderful day of fun and feasting.
We consider our friends and family some of our choicest blessings.
Thanks for all your love and support!
And happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:
I love your turkeys! Great idea!! Happy Thanksgiving back to you!!!!
Youk guys look great! Happy Thanksgiving. And I love the Turkey behind you. I was just going through some pictures the other day and found the picture of the one we made when we were roomies at BYU. I think it's great you did it again this year!
Aw I love the turkey!! We made one of those in Connor's class when we volunteered. You guys look so happy and good!
Love and hugs to you! Love you so much!!
:) Am
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Melinda!!!
I love the turkey!!! We are gonna steal this idea... I'm thankful for you!
I was having a rough day and went on the internet to find some pictures for the kids to color. I quickly checked your blog before I logged out. Thanks for making me smile! You guys are such a sweet and wonderful family. Thanks for ALL you do!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!
Love the turkey! :) Glad to hear that life is great and that Thanksgiving was wonderful. Take care!
Post a Comment