Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fabulous Photography!

We've got some serious photography talent on this side of the Valley!
My awesome neighbor, Sara, did a family photoshoot for us. We went to a scenic park nearby and she took some truly beautiful shots. She is so sweet-- really a beautiful person and pleasure to work with. She is very kind and accommodating and worked well with our family. I loved the opportunity to get to know her better and we are so grateful she shared her time and talent with us! Here's some of my favorites (the other pics posted on the title and sidebar are also from her photoshoot). You can check more of her fabulous work on her website or her blog.









The boys and I also did a photoshoot with our friend, Steve, in his home studio. I wanted to photographically capture Benjamin's "Superman phase" and threw in Jonathan and I while we were at it. Steve did a wonderful job and got some fabulous shots. He's a great family man and awesome with the kids. We're very happy with our pictures! You can see more on his website. We appreciate him taking time to share with us his "super" skills. ;)


7 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Those are GREAT! I love the boys expressions, they look like so much fun!

Susan said...

LOVE all these pictures - super cute family! :)

M Whiting said...

That's so great, Melinda!!! You guys are so photogenic. The pictures are lovely!!!

Whiting Fam said...

Absolutely totally delightful! I have the most beautiful kids ever.

kim said...

Melinda the photos are priceless!!! And I think the last one would be perfect in a double frame, with Benjamin's quote "Mommy's my favorite superhero!" on the other side.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Wow! You guys look fantatstic! And I can't believe how big those boys are getting. So adorable!

Julie said...

Such great pictures! You have two very cute boys! It sounds like you guys are doing great and are happy...I'm glad to hear that. Good luck with the holidays and keep in touch!