Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

Dear friends & family---
Apparently there was some issues with the arrival of some of our Christmas cards (if they arrived at all). :( Some envelopes didn't hold and you got just the envelope... but no card. Arg! BUT, despite the mounting stress and whatnot, to maintain the Spirit of the Season, I'll keep my head and throw it off with a laugh (right... haha...) and reassure you I did send a very cute card and it was meant to share our love and Christmas wishes.

And I will post it right here to still be enjoyed.

So, Merry Christmas! To all who just got an envelope from us for Christmas-- and our countless WONDERFUL friends and family we love and appreciate SO much!!!



PS: We're leaving in just a couple of short days. The list is gradually getting checked off. Thank you for all the love, support, and help offered and given to enable us to be prepared for our big trip. I am blessed to be surrounded by amazing people and wonderful friends. I'll post sometime about our Holiday experiences (SO excited!!!) and trip (sooner than later....maybe ;) ).
In the words of dear old St. Nick & sweet Tiny Tim....
"Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!!
God bless us... every one."
Much love,
your Higgins fam

8 comments:

Kierst said...

Ours arrived intact (almost). The envelope had started falling apart, but everything was included. I wanted to tell you that you win the prize for the cutest holiday card this year. You did a fabulous job! What was your secret? How did you create it? I'm so impressed! I hope ours makes it to you in time. I mailed them all yesterday

Heidi said...

Ours arrived intact enough. Everything was still inside. It was darling. Where did you get the cards from?

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for posting it. And I surely do LOVE your family photo - you are so dang beautiful, and what handsome boys you have!

Mortensen's said...

Ours was in perfect condition, and much admired. Great job! We love you! Enjoy St Louis and Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Am

Sarah Stout said...

Safe travels and I love the card. Did you make it!?? and how!??

M Whiting said...

Our card had only the boys in it, and I told Mom that there was a problem. I'm sorry that stress was added on to all the Holiday craziness you're already having, but soon you'll be on the road and arrive to a home full of people that love you!!!
The card was very cute too, I might add!!!! :)

Amy said...

Ours arrived, too. It was open, but it still had the card inside. :) VERY CUTE!! I love the pictures!! Hope you had a great Christmas. Love you guys,
Amy

Calli Potter said...

Go figure we head to AZ while you head to MO! What part of Missouri will you be in? We will be back the first of the year, and maybe we can meet up before you guys head back! Merry Christmas!